NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND BY ENTERING, ALL PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN. CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY.
Brands and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with any participation within giveaways or prizes awarded. Brands have no offered or sponsored giveaways in any way.
The Sponsor of the Giveaway (as defined below) is Englefield Oil Company dba Duchess Shoppe with an address of 447 James Parkway Heath, Ohio 43056. All participants are to be bound by the terms and conditions provided in these Official Rules as well as by all interpretations of these Official Rules by Englefield Oil Company, include the resolution of disputes relating to this giveaway, which are final and binding.
1. Eligibility. Giveaways are open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Englefield Oil Company and other companies associated with the promotion of this contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. If contest provides event tickets, winners must be available attend the event.
2. Sponsor. Giveaways are sponsored by Englefield Oil Company dba Duchess Shoppe, 447 James Parkway Heath, Ohio 43056.
3. Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in contests constitutes entrants’ full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Time Period. Dates will be provided in initial contest announcement. Unless otherwise noted they will begin 12:01 a.m. of the first day and end at 11:59 p.m. of the last day. Entries that are submitted before or after giveaway time will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted in methods stated.
5. How to Enter: Contest entry method may vary per contest through our different channels including, but not limited to, in-stores, social media, email and advertisements.
6. Prize Drawing. Winner will be randomly selected (unless otherwise stated) from qualifying entries.
7. Winner Notification. Winners will be notified through social media, email or phone number; dependent on available options. Winner will be given two (2) days from first contact to reply. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within two (2) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
8. Prizes. Unless otherwise stated one (1) winner will be selected from qualifying entries. Prizes vary by contest and will be determined at the beginning of the giveaway. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes depends upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
9. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the contest constitutes winner’s consent to the sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by sponsor in its sole discretion, the sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the contest to address the impairment and then resume the contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these official rules or (b) terminate the sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these official rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the contest. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the sponsor. If the prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, the sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. No transfer of prize. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the sponsor, and other companies associated with the contest from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of the prize including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) any other errors or problems in connection with the contest.